Multi Tenancy with Totara Learn.
Sustainability Transformation Plans (STPs) have been designed to drive transformation in health and care delivery across the NHS and social care. STP plans often support the recommendations of the Carter Report, particularly the aim of making back office functions and services more efficient.
Having spent the last 10 years working with healthcare organisations in the UK we wanted to ensure the technology we support (predominantly the Totara Learn) is able to help organisations to deliver STP plans and work effectively within this new collaborative environment.
We recognise the desire for organisations to remain independent whilst also needing to collaborate efficiently towards common objectives, sharing knowledge and resources effectively.
We believe that we can help to support a number of the core objectives of the STPs including:
- Working across traditional boundaries by helping the NHS and Social Care organisations to achieve and maintain performance against shared, core standards.
- Improving quality and safety.
- Accelerating change.
- Developing the workforce to meet the needs of the Future NHS.
- Generating significant cost and operational efficiencies.
- Sharing performance and education data between NHS, CCG, GP and Social Care networks as part of sustainability and transformation partnerships or shared service agreements.